Ryan Star - 11:59

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hallelujah

So as some of you may or may not know, I was given the chance to see Jason Castro at the Mix 969 studios yesterday.

First let me start off by saying, I am extremly proud of this boy. I voted for him on Idol. A lot. It's great to see him getting the recognition he deserves.

Not only is he talented, but he's such a great person! He hung out and chatted before he was set to start. He's so chill and just funny! But anyway, I wanted to share (once again) his performance of Hallelujah. Which just happens to be my favorite performance of his. Enjoy!

BTW, I thought I was gonna get through that entire experience without losing brain function . Aaaand then 1:34, 1:50 and 1:59 happened. It's truly a miracle I didn't drop my camera :D Seriously, pause it at those marks. If you don't *thud*, I worry about you!





~~~~~
Lyric of the Day: "Well maybe there is a God above but all I ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you."

No comments:

Post a Comment